Thursday, March 05, 2015

Court Rules Man Burned by Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's

To which I say: Thank God. They're called Applebee's Sizzling Skillet Fajitas -- for crying out loud -- what more do you need to know?

NBC reports:
The man, Hiram Jimenez, claimed a waitress didn't warn him the dish was hot, but the lower court found the hot food posed an "open and obvious" danger. The incident occurred in March 2010 at the Applebee's restaurant in Westampton. Jimenez said he bowed his head close to the table, then heard a loud sizzling noise followed by a grease pop. He then felt a burning sensation in his left eye and on his face. The man said he then panicked and knocked the food on his lap, causing more burns. But none of the burns left any scarring. 
Read HERE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bahaha, I've eaten at that Applebees! Crappy South Jersey chain restaurants have made the blog!