1. Patrick Rafter: Always the most likable and lickable player on the circuit, it only makes me want to be this Aussie's mate more that three of the five photos I've selected are from after he retired. Yep. He's got the Rob Lowe gene.
2. Marat Safin: The second I saw this 20-year-old Russian blast his way through the 2000 U.S. Open I was in love. That he turned out to be a head case only deepened my affection.
3. Tommy Haas: The sexy German helped inspire my blog -- as well as a numerous other thoughts.
4. Pat Cash: Not sure if it was the mullet or the thick hairy legs in the Daisy Dukes, but Cash was on the money throughout my childhood.
5. Bjorn Borg: The stubble fixation started here. Oh, and the legs.
6. Goran Ivanisevic: This Croatian mad man has sex deviant written all over him.
7. Dmitry Tursunov: As I've said many times before, blonds are not my "type." But this Russian has to be everybody's type -- kind of the Johnny Davenport of men's tennis.
8. Carlos Moya:: His bod and tattoo made the Spaniard look like the gay guy I always dreamed of meeting at the Roxy one Saturday night.
9. Roscoe Tanner was so big and hot I'd have f**ked this Tennessee native even after he got a Toni Home Permanent.
10. Nicholas Kiefer: Believe it or not, I barely even noticed this German ... until he cut his hair.
11. Robby Ginepri: Haas was playing Tommy Haas the night I got inspired to start my blog. Little did I know I would eventually find his hot ass in a sauna.
12. Feliciano Lopez hasn't had as big a career as some of his countrymen. But there's a reason why even Andy Murray's
transgender mom can't stop drooling over this Spaniard.
14. Fernando Verdasco of Spain's big body caught the world's eye -- including Calvin Klein.
15. Peter Fleming: These pictures don't really do the 6-5 American doubles specialist justice. But believe me when I saw I had no choice but to follow him around the plaza at Roland Garros that time in '87. Those legs!!!!!
16. Butch Walts was a 6-4 Californian who reached a career-high ranking of 32 in 1979. But by the time my friend Greg and I ballboyed for him on the Phoenix TeamTennis squad in the summer of 1983, he was the No. 1 star of our endless fantasies.
17. Jam-Michael Gambill was a bit like the male equivalent of Anna Kournikova, only he actually won some tournaments. (His two-hands-on-both-sides style was as exciting to watch as his hot body.) These days, he's hanging out on Elton John's yacht with gay porn stars ..
18. Tommy Robredo: It would be impossible for the impossibly beautiful Spaniard to take a bad photo. (A reader swears he's gay -- anyone know anything?)
19. Johan Kriek: Hard to say what got me hotter about this South African: The short shorts or the bangs!
20. Jimmy Arias' hairy legs pretty much turned me gay ...
21. Simone Bolelli has me wanting to return to Italy, ASAP!
22. Jo-Willie Tsonga's body is only topped by his smile, the best on the tour!
23. Boris Becker wasn't really all that attractive. But he was so BIG and STRONG -- at 17! -- that I couldn't help but swoon. (I hear he's fun in a broom closet, too.)
24. Richard Gasquet may or may not have been a coke whore. But it's the Frenchman's crack that I'm addicted to.
25. Thomas Enqvist wasn't Sweden's best player, but he was definitely best suited for a second act in gay porn.
26. Mark Philippoussis is kind of like Jeff Stryker to me now: Thought he was the hottest man in the world at the time, seems kinda cheesy now. (But yeah, I'd still go five sets with him.)
27. Janko Tipsarevic of Sebia is hiding this behind those glasses and tennis whites.
28. Andy Roddick: It's been a pleasure watching the generatoin's best American grow into manhood.
29. Novak Djokovic: The body and the incredible success definitely add to the Serbian's appeal. But it's his fun personality that makes the Woody head fall away fastest!
30. Pete Sampras: I'm not a big fan of Pistol Pete, but he did have his moment ... like the moment these photos were taken.
See the rest HERE.